Natural Body scrubs are an excellent solution for anyone who is frustrated with the expensive name-brand Cosmetic products that often fall short of expectations. Here are some homemade natural body scrub recipes that will pamper your body and soothe the senses. Most ingredients are readily available at your pantry and are easy to prepare with standard kitchenware.
Your skin is actually an organ and it can absorb hundreds of toxins daily, so it is best to choose an organic body scrub that has no harmful chemicals or additives. Up to 60% percent of certain ingredients in skin care products can be absorbed through the skin straight into the bloodstream. By choosing an organic body scrub you are helping your body maintain a healthy immune system.
Vanilla body scrub
A vanilla body scrub can be a soothing and effective way to nourish your body while scrubbing away dead skin cells.
The combination of delicious vanilla extract, exfoliating sugar granules, and sesame oil creates a unique vanilla body scrub that will make your skin glow.
In addition to its intoxicating smell, Vanilla is also regarded as an aphrodisiac by Asian cultures.
The story goes that vanilla was first cultivated on the gulf coast of Mexico, by the Totonac people.
The princess named Xanat (whose life was dedicated to the god of crops) escaped into the woods with a foreign lover, earning her a swift beheading.
As their blood dripped onto the ground, a vanilla plant was born. Quite a grisly folktale for such a beautiful and fragrant flower, isn’t it?
Regardless of its questionable rise to power, a vanilla body scrub is a soothing and refreshing way to exfoliate your skin and promote a natural, glowing skin complexion.
Most often, vanilla body scrubs are sugar based since sugar body scrub is a milder exfoliant than salt body scrub, and can soothe even the most sensitive skin types. Since a vanilla body scrub contains sugar as its exfoliation base, you can expect your skin to feel soft, supple and refreshed after exfoliating with this body scrub.
The main ingredients in a vanilla body scrub are sugar (white cane sugar or brown sugar can be used), vanilla extract, vanilla essential oil and sesame oil. The vanilla extract and essential oil provide the fragrance, while the sesame oil is a moisturizing component of the vanilla body scrub.
I have included a simple homemade recipe for vanilla body scrub which incorporates these household ingredients and allows you to create your own scrub at a fraction of department store costs.
Benefits of Vanilla Body Scrub with Sugar
- The sugar with its exfoliating properties scrubs away dead skin cells gently, making the vanilla body scrub suitable and helpful for sensitive skin.
- Vanilla essential oil is regarded as an anti-depressant and holds antioxidant properties, lifting your mood and promoting healthy skin all at one time.
- Sesame oil is rich in Vitamin E and Vitamin B, providing essential nutrients your skin needs to look its best. Alternatively, you may add olive oil to body scrub.
Vanilla Natural Body Scrub Recipe
- 1 Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Sesame Oil
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Essential Oil.
- Mix sugar, sesame oil, vanilla extract and vanilla essential oil in a large bowl.
- Set aside for 30 -60 minutes.
- Store in individual containers and enjoy your homemade vanilla body scrub!
Remember to gently massage the body scrub in a circular motion, so that it exfoliates your skin. As always, resist the urge to take a nibble of the delicious smelling scrub; though it may smell like vanilla ice cream, it sure won’t taste the same!
Homemade Coconut body scrub
A coconut body scrub is one of the most luxurious and efficient ways to hydrate and exfoliate skin.
In addition to its enticing smell, a coconut body scrub combines the best of all natural coconut milk hydrating qualities with the exfoliating properties of sea salt.
The hard granules within the sea salt exfoliate your skin, scrubbing away dead skin cells.
While, at the same time, the rich coconut milk hydrates your skin with nutrients and leaves your body glowing when using this coconut body scrub.
The women of the South and Central America, as well as Polynesia, have long been privy to the beauty secrets of coconut oil and milk.
That bulbous sphere is full of essential oils and nutrients that will feed your skin in any weather. After all, there must be a reason it has been a beauty staple for over 3,000 years, right?
Apart from its healing qualities, the smell of this organic body scrub transforms you to a tropical locale and calms any negative you may be bearing on your shoulders. After all, haven’t we all felt instantly relieved after nuzzling into our favorite smell after a stressful moment? So embrace that tropical scent, inhale deeply and relax.
The primary ingredients within a coconut body scrub are sea salt, coconut milk, and coconut oil (for a stronger fragrance). I have provided an all-natural and easy recipe for homemade coconut body scrub below, which is both rich and a wonderful exfoliant.
Natural coconut body scrub Benefits
- Sea salt effectively exfoliates by scrubbing away dead skin cells, enriching skin with all-natural sea minerals and assisting with rough skin patches.
- Coconut milk is high in natural fatty acids and antioxidants, which nourish and hydrate even the most sensitive skin.
- Coconut milk has also been regarded as a natural aid to sensitive skin and results in the glowing and smooth skin surface.
The all-natural ingredients in a coconut body scrub are unique and bring out the best in your skin. Try the simple and quick coconut scrub recipe below at home, and see the result for yourself! For the best result, I recommend using organic coconut milk.
Coconut Body Scrub Recipe
- 1 Cup Sea Salt (Sea salt has larger granules better suited for scrubs)
- 1.5 Tbs. Coconut Oil (for fragrance)
- 4 Tbs. Coconut Milk (to achieve desired consistency)
- Mix together Sea Salt, Coconut Oil & Coconut Milk in a large bowl.
- Add in additional coconut milk (by tablespoon) to achieve desired consistency, if needed.
- Mix well, separate into individual jars, and let sit for 30 min – 1 hour. Enjoy!
Almond Body Scrub
Almonds are a natural emollient and when ground an effective exfoliant. With regular use of almond body scrub, your skin will reap the natural moisturizing benefits of almond oil and the exfoliating properties of almond meal.
Ground almond in the almond body scrub provides abrasion or graininess necessary to “polish” the skin, increase blood circulation and stimulate lymph production to eliminate toxins, while naturally triggering skin’s natural oil secretion.
Almond oil, rich in natural emollients, anti-oxidants, and vitamins A and B is easily absorbed by the pores. Almond oil in almond body scrub is also helpful in healing damaged skin cells and will leave your skin moisturized and smooth.
If you are looking for the best almond body scrub that is packed with nourishing vitamins, anti-aging, antioxidants and moisturizing oils to leave skin silky soft, consider the following recipe.
Almond Body Scrub with Oatmeal, Avocado, and Honey
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 3 Tbsp almond oil
- 1 cup dry oatmeal
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and mashed
- 6 Tbsp honey
Almond Body Scrub Benefits
- This almond body scrub mixture contains best natural exfoliants – oatmeal and almond ground. It cleanses and exfoliates the outer layers of the skin by removing dirt and dead cells
- This almond body scrub treatment helps stimulate and circulate lymph fluids which aid in the elimination of toxins.
- Oatmeal in this body scrub mixture is rich in vitamin E and well known for its anti-inflammatory, anti-itch, skin-soothing properties. Extremely dry and irritated skin needs an extremely efficient solution and this almond-oatmeal mixture works like a charm.
- Considered the best natural emollient and moisturizer, almond oil in this almond body scrub uplifts and rejuvenates your skin. It also soothes skin irritation and inflammation, delays aging process, and lightens dark circles. As a natural emollient, it nourishes and softens the skin helping to keep it smooth to the touch.
- Almond body scrub treatment affects the secretion and production of the body’s natural oils.
- Avocado pulp in this almond body scrub mixture contains vitamins A, D and Fin high concentration, and possesses collagen rebuilding properties.
- Dark honey in this almond body scrub is known for its natural antioxidant and anti-microbial properties. Honey helps to protect the skin from the damage of the sun’s rays, supports the skin’s ability to rejuvenate and refresh depleted skin, leaving it feeling silky soft and supple.
- A cool-water rinse after a thorough full body scrub will further activate blood circulation throughout the body
How to Prepare the Best Almond Body Scrub
To prepare the best almond body scrub, toss a handful of almonds into the blender and blend until the ground almonds are the consistency of wheat flour.
Mix almonds and oatmeal in a shatter-proof bowl. Pour warm organic almond oil and mix thoroughly. Add dark organic honey and pitted and mashed avocado pulp in the mixture.
Almond Body Scrub Treatment
While standing in the bathtub, apply a handful of the almond body scrub mixture on your body (starting with legs, then the arms, the torso, and the back) and begin spreading in a smooth circular motion.
It is Important to keep the palms of the hands and the fingers flat against the surface of the skin while applying firm but not abrasive pressure to the skin.
After the entire body has been scrubbed and exfoliated, gently shower or rinse off the almond body scrub mixture using a sponge or loofah then pat dry.
Achieve a radiant and youthful glow by massaging your skin with the almond body scrub.
Coffee Body Scrub: Special Recipe That Erases Cellulite, Increases Libido
Stop! Don’t throw away used coffee grounds!
Coffee body scrubs make you look and feel slimmer, and younger, and can even give you that loving feeling. This natural body scrub is tough on wrinkle and cellulite.
Scrub Away Cellulite and Varicose Veins
Coffee body scrubs reduce the puckering of cellulite and tighten skin cells, and blood vessels, resulting in a tighter, slimmer look, according to Lydia Evans, consulting dermatologist for L’Oreal Paris, quoted in Elle Canada.
Scrub Away Signs Of Aging
Coffee body scrubs also prevent and reverse sun damage.
Paul Nghiem, a researcher from the University of Washington, did an experiment with hairless mice, exposing them to ultraviolet light, to simulate sunshine. One group had no protection. The other group had caffeine applied to the skin.
The mice with the caffeine got rid of double the number of damaged skin cells. Said Niam, “this also correlated with fewer changes, long-term changes, from the ultraviolet, in the form of irregular skin, like wrinkling…”
Cancer Research Journal says the experiment shows that caffeine inhibits a protein in skin, to target and kill cancer cells. “It looks to us from several types of experiments that caffeine can selectively kill those damaged cells,” said Liam.
In addition to being a natural sun-block, coffee body scrubs lessen the appearance of age spots and soothe irritated skin. Jeannette Graf, clinical professor of dermatology at New York University, said in Allure that coffee body scrubs significantly reduce redness and may help with the redness associated with rosacea.
Coffee Body Scrubs Benefit More Than Skin
The aroma, caffeine, and massage of coffee body scrubs also:
- Stimulate your metabolism
- Increase dopamine levels, making you feel good
- Reduce stress
- Increase short-term memory
- Increase blood flow
- Impart vitality
Do your coffee body scrub in the morning. Coffee body scrubs will keep you awake if you’re sensitive. Coffee also reportedly has an aphrodisiac effect on some people.
A Special Coffee Body Scrub Recipe
You can make an all-natural, low-cost, coffee body scrub in your own home, in minutes. This recipe is formulated to heal and protect skin, elevate mood, and increase sexual desire.
Start with pre-brewed coffee grounds. (If you’re not a coffee drinker, ask your friends to save their grounds for you.)
- 1 cup coffee grounds
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream (available in grocery stores),
- 10 drops of vanilla extract
Stir well. The mixture should be about the consistency of yogurt.
Add more cocoa if too wet, and more coconut cream, if too dry. Extend the shelf life to two weeks by adding the oil from one capsule of vitamin A, or a few drops of vitamin A oil. Keep in a sealed jar in your shower.
When you’re ready for your coffee body scrub, lay down a towel or non-skid mat. Coffee body scrubs get slippery. Wet yourself with warm water, and then turn off the shower.
Take a handful of the coffee body scrub and gently massage it into your skin, in slow, circular movements. Pay special attention to those areas which you want to look slimmer. Avoid your face and genitals. Let the coffee body scrub do its work for about 5 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Pat dry.
This recipe incorporates the benefits of coffee body scrub, with the antibacterial action of honey, the antibacterial and anti-fungal action of coconut cream, and the antioxidants of cocoa, to impart glowing, healthy skin.
Does Coffee Body Scrub Increase Libido?
Cocoa also increases serotonin, a chemical in the brain that makes us feel good. Both chocolate and coffee have long been touted for their aphrodisiac qualities.
Vanilla makes it all luscious. According to a 1997 study by the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation, the smell of vanilla is sexually arousing to both men and women. This coffee body scrub recipe, just like a good vanilla body scrub recipe, is guaranteed to increase libido.
A coffee body scrub will make you look slimmer by reducing cellulite and varicose veins, reduce the signs of aging, protect skin from sun damage, wake you up, reduce stress, and increase memory. And adding a little romance doesn’t hurt, either.
Homemade Lemon Body Scrub for Dry Skin
The healing power of lemons is well known for soothing and softening rough dry skin; however, did you know lemon can also fade freckles and age spots, remove blackheads, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and tone oily skin?
Citrus has astringent, antiseptic and detoxifying effects on the skin. Lemon reduces hyper-pigmentation and also exfoliates the skin naturally.
How Lemon Body Scrub Works
- Lemon seed oil is high in anti-oxidants and Vitamin C and helps moisturize and soften the skin.
- Lemon peel and exfoliating organic sugar help to polish and remove dead skin cells.
- Organic almond oil is rich in essential fatty acids to help restore the skin’s moisture barrier
- If you happen to have oily skin, this lemon body scrub will degrease your skin in no time.
Almond oil is known for its moisturizing benefits but did you know it also adds a bright sheen to your skin, reduce wrinkles, soothe itchy skin, eliminate dead skin cells and relax tense muscles?
Almond oil is loaded with vitamins A and E and other essential fatty acids that nourishes and protects skin while cleaning the pores and encouraging the growth of new healthy skin.
The healing scent of lemons has also had a long history with uses that includes a reduction in stress and anxiety, improved concentration and awareness, increased energy levels, enhances feelings of well being and reduces negative feelings and depression.
White sugar is a gentle exfoliator and can reduce the redness and swelling of acne scars as well as promote the healing of acne.
How to Make this All Natural Lemon Body Scrub
Lemon Body Scrub Ingredients
- 1 whole organic lemon
- ½ cup almond oil
- 10 drops of lemon seed essential oil
- ½ cup organic white granulated sugar
Lemon Body Scrub Preparation:
- Roll the lemon around on the countertop applying pressure to soften it up
- Cut the lemon in half
- Squeeze the lemon juice into a medium-sized container.
- Add an equal amount of water to the lemon body scrub mixture.
- Peel the lemon skin and add to the mixture
- Add the organic white granulated sugar 1 TBS at a time until paste forms.
- Almond oil should be added to the mixture at the rate of 1 part almond oil to two parts lemon body scrub mixture, so if you have 1 cup of the lemon and sugar mixture then add ½ cup of almond oil.
- Add 10 drops of lemon seed essential oil
Before hopping into the shower, scrub your skin gently from shoulders to toes with a handful of lemon body scrub. Rinse thoroughly and wash well.
This lemon body scrub can also be used 2 times per week as a facial scrub to reduce or eliminate the acne scars and redness associated with blemishes. To use simply rub the mixture into your face and leave on for 1 to 3 minutes before rinsing in warm water.
Frequent use of this lemon body scrub will soften your skin, invigorate circulation, and prevent your clothes from being prematurely worn thin by craggy dead cell buildup on your knees and elbows!
Mango Body Scrub
Originally from Burma and eastern regions of India, Mango is a beautiful evergreen tree. “King of all fruits” as Indians call it, mango is an exceptional natural source of carotene, minerals and B-group vitamins.
Mango seeds oil is an important ingredient of any natural skin care product because it is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids.
If you are interested in the good care of your skin, look no further. A homemade 100% natural mango body scrub is all you need.
Mango Body Scrub Benefits
- If you use mango body scrub, you would discover the most effective regenerative effect on your skin. You can throw away expensive lotions and potions that you have bought using hundreds of dollars.
- Brightening fruit enzymes in mango body scrub naturally eat away dullness from the skin
- Mango Body Scrub is guaranteed to give you relief from irritations
- Packed with vitamins, Mango juice protects the skin from the adverse effects of the environment
The power of this exotic fruit will protect your health and beauty of your skin. Wouldn’t you agree that despite the arid weather people from tropics have beautiful skin? (Don’t miss other exotic body scrub recipes such as coconut body scrub, olive body scrub, vanilla body scrub).
Here’s a perfect Mango Body Scrub recipe for the cleansing, nourishment, and renewal of the skin, including rougher areas such as heels and elbows.
This all natural organic mango body scrub instantly makes your skin soft, smooth, healthy, and vibrantly glowing.
Mango Body Scrub Ingredients
- 1 mango (ripe)
- 1/4 cup powdered oats
- 1/2 cup unprocessed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of sweet Jojoba oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon essential oil
Making the Mango Body Scrub in 3 Easy Steps
- After peeling the skin and removing seed, place the mango into a food processor and extract as much juice as possible.
- In a mixing bowl add sugar and powdered oat and then add mango juice with pulp and other ingredients one at a time, stirring gently after each addition.
- Take the entire mixture in the plastic bowl into the tub. Wet your skin and then apply the mixture to scrub and clean your whole body. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Sea Salt Body Scrub
All religions reference the power of salt. Even tossing a bit of salt over the shoulder for luck originated from the belief that salt heals, in one way or another.
The Jewish Talmud asserts that a dip in the Dead Sea, where the world’s highest concentration of sea salt lies, is good for health. Tourists and locals alike seek out the Dead Sea, raving about its healing properties.
Even modern doctors agree. “It’s probably almost the perfect situation created by nature for treating psoriasis and other skin diseases,” says dermatologist Jeffrey Altman, medical director of the Mevena Derma Center in Chicago, who uses the sea salt in his practice.
The Miracle-Working Sea Salt Body Scrub Recipe
An exfoliating sea salt body scrub at a day spa costs around $135. You can get the same results from a sea salt scrub made at home.
Just mix 1 cup powdered sea salt with ½ cup organic olive oil.
Add 5-10 drops of essential oil to your sea salt body scrub. Lavender or chamomile oils work double-duty, helping to soothe the nerves and heal the skin.
Rose oil rejuvenates, and fennel, patchouli, or lemon oils reportedly help with obesity. Mix well until the sea salt body scrub holds together lightly.
When you’re ready for this wonderful natural body scrub treatment, soak in a bath for 15-20 minutes to soften the dead skin cells on the surface of your skin.
Let the water out of the bath, and pat yourself dry, taking care not to rub. Sit on the edge of the tub, with your feet inside.
Put a towel inside the tub, so you don’t slip. With a warm, damp washcloth, apply sea salt body scrub gently and slowly, in small circular motions, from feet and lower legs, all the way up.
When you get to your trunk, stand up. Use a body brush to get the sea salt body scrub on your back. Do not use the sea salt body scrub on your face or other, delicate areas.
After you’ve applied sea salt body scrub, rinse in the shower with water that is only slightly warmer than body temperature. Hot water causes your body to release minerals. Do this once a week to slough off dead skin, and nourish the younger skin which emerges.
With regular sea salt body scrubs, you should see more youthful-looking and healthier skin. You can then begin to experiment with other types of natural beauty treatments, to see what works best for you.
Shea Butter Body Scrub
A Shea butter body scrub moisturizes the skin and nourishes it with a rich source of vitamins, and restorative properties.
Shea butter is unique in its ability to actually absorb moisture from the air, which keeps the skin soft under the harshest of conditions.
For over two thousand years the women of Africa have held the Shea nut in high esteem. There are many folk tales surrounding the Shea nut.
The healing and rejuvenating properties gave birth to tales of eternal youth and miracle cure. Some warriors believe that smearing their body with Shea butter will stop bullets.
The Shea Butter Body Scrub gently strips the dead skin cells, then the amazing qualities of the Shea Butter Body Scrub moisturizes and actually nourishes your skin with vitamin E, A, F.
- Vitamin E helps repair skin tissue and can reduce scars and stretch lines.
- Hydrating properties of Vitamin A together with Collagen helps your skin to retain a youthful bloom.
- Vitamin F protects and revitalizes the skin. It contains the three essential fatty acids that are so good for hair, nails, and skin.
It is quite amazing that so many wonderful qualities can be in one product. That’s because the Shea Butter Body Scrub is packed full of natural ingredients.
When you use a Shea Butter Body Scrub you are giving your skin a healthy treat. And the good news is, you can make it yourself.
How to Prepare Shea Butter Body Scrub
The Shea Butter Body Scrub is easy to make at home. Just follow these simple steps.
- Buy some Shea Butter, unrefined is best, this means nothing has been lost in processing. Stand one cup of Shea Butter in a bowl of hot water, until it has turned to liquid.
- Add one cup of sugar – yes sugar. Sugar is an excellent exfoliating body scrub ingredient.
- Add a drop or two of your favorite essential oil.
- Pour it in a jar
Congrats, you have a made an inexpensive but highly effective Shea Butter Body Scrub.
The Shea Butter Body Scrub is great for people with skin problems because Shea butter is also full of antiseptic properties it is widely used in the treatment of Acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
Many people find soap dries out the skin because they contain harsh chemicals that may clean your skin but they don’t help repair the skin cells.
A body scrub with Shea butter will strip away the layer of grime and dirt and leave your skin clean while adding a nourishing blend of healthy vitamins. You don’t need soap when you shower with a Shea Butter Body Scrub.
So remember for tingly, glowing skin, jump in the shower and give yourself a full Shea butter body scrub. It’s good enough to eat, but it’s even better when it’s rubbed all over your body.
For the women of Africa, Shea butter is not only a valued source of income it has kept their bodies free from stretch marks, healed scars and inflammations, dressed wounds and is used in birthing and marriage rituals.
Brown Sugar Body Scrub
A homemade brown sugar body scrub is a great way to fill yourself with the comforting scent of brown sugar while indulging in its exfoliation powers.
A brown sugar body scrub is wonderful to exfoliate your body, as well as to achieve soft and supple skin. A more gentle member of the sugar scrub family, a brown sugar body scrub exfoliates skins well but is not as rough as a salt body scrubs.
Since sugar dissolves more easily in water, a brown sugar body scrub can be a perfect scrub for a gentile and soothing exfoliation experience.
Who should use a brown sugar scrub?
- The brown sugar scrub is best suited for people with sensitive skin, those who do not have excessively rough skin to exfoliate. For rough skin, you may try coconut body scrub.
- People with dry and flaky skin should use a brown sugar scrub. The brown sugar scrub nourishes skin and buffs away dead skin cells that cause flaking.
- Those who seek glowing and hydrated skin will benefit from a brown sugar body scrub.
- People seeking to treat/prevent eczema or psoriasis see improvements since brown sugar scrub hydrates so thoroughly that it assists in the prevention of these ailments.
A brown sugar body scrub provides a milder alternative to the salt scrubs, as the granules are smaller and the overall effect more hydrating. Since sugar dissolves more easily in water and has a different consistency, it is a milder scrub perfect for sensitive skin.
Salt and sugar body scrubs are complementary methods of preventing skin ailments, hydrating skin, and exfoliating dead skin cells. Salt and sugar body scrubs both have positives, and it is important to gauge what your skincare needs are before settling on which is best suited to your body scrub needs.
A variety of brown sugar scrub recipes exist, however, we will provide you with a hydrating and nourishing homemade brown sugar body scrub recipe below. If you are looking for additional salt or sugar-based natural body scrub recipes, please look through other posts.
Brown Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Brown Sugar – ½ Cup
- Olive Oil – ½ Cup
- Vitamin E – 1 Tsp.
- Essential Oil (for fragrance) – 1 tsp.
How to use Brown Sugar Scrub?
- Mix olive oil, vitamin E and essential oil of your choice in a small bowl.
- Add the brown sugar (you may use dark or light brown) to the mixed liquid.
- Mix thoroughly and enjoy!
The brown sugar body scrub recipe above is a simple beginner recipe, providing room for customization through essential oil choice and primary oil choice. For example, you may substitute the olive oil with sesame oil or almond oil at your discretion, though we believe olive oil provides a rich (and convenient) ingredient offering.
As for essential oils, choose whichever scent draws you and you cannot go wrong with your sugar scrub. Once you become comfortable, you may go into more complicated recipes and begin experimenting with other ingredients.
Brown sugar scrub recipes for homemade scrubs are abundant and finding which is right for your needs takes some time. Remember to gauge your skin’s type so that you may choose whether a sugar or salt body scrub is the right choice for you.
Indulge whenever you feel like it because this is a guilt-free treat that will heal your body, with no sugar crash later!
Homemade sugar scrub shelf life
Homemade sugar scrub has a shelf life of approximately six months. How long the sugar scrub lasts depends on how carefully it has been stored. Keep the lid tightly closed after use to prolong shelf life of brown sugar scrub.
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing bath body scrub, a stimulating facial scrub, a refreshing cleanser, or sensual body butter, you can prepare perfect beauty treatments at home in just minutes.
Rediscover the joy of crafting your personalized body and skin care treatments using fruits, herbs, spices and other common organic ingredients that can be found in your kitchen. These natural recipes cleanse, nourish, pamper, sooth, and protect the skin better than any magic concoctions available in the market.
If you liked this article please share it with your social media friends.